The human body is quite an amazing machine, but occasionally a wide range of conditions and injuries can take its toll.
Physiotherapists at Interactive Health use a variety of treatment methods including:
- Manual Therapy (Mobilization/Manipulation)
- Acupuncture/Intramuscular Stimulation(IMS)
- Soft Tissue Techniques
- Ice/Heat/Hot Wax Therapy
- Balance/Gait Training
- Therapeutic Exercises & Education/Home Program
These modalities will re-establish normal movement in your joints, muscles and nerves.
We provide professional treatment for many conditions:
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries – Insurance Approved
- Work related injuries – WCB Approved
- Post-operative rehab/therapy – Alberta Health Funding
- Post fracture rehabilitation – Alberta Health Funding
- Muscle/Joint/Sport injuries
- Chronic pain
- Degenerative diseases (Osteoarthritis)
- Tendonitis/arthritis management
- Office injury prevention (ergonomics)
Is Physiotherapy for you?
Please visit the following link for more information: http://www.physiotherapyalberta.ca/